Thursday, September 29, 2016

Yosemite valley:
So I head to Yosemite to join the masses and get a first hand taste of the cathedrals of stone that is Yosemite.   Traffic is kinda nuts getting into the park and one must be prepared for long stretches of staring at the license plate in front of you.  

The wait as worth it.  As you enter the park you quickly find yourself saying – oh my, wow, check that out , as your picture that is your windshield fills with spectacular scenery  that gives glory to the creator.   




Ok do you see the climbers yet

Wall tent

see the little spot of color 



I decided I needed to break my two day streak and actually camp before dark, so I got on the waiting list in Yosemite for a camping spot within the park.  Luckly that worked out and I cooked up some pulled pork, along with chopped avocado and tomatoes slathered on a flour tortilla.  Ria met all the neighbors and still is a bit of a licking fool.   This is communal camping as you are right next to your neighbor, so  bit like camping at a music festival with really tall trees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment