Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Saturday: Zion to Bryce
The sunrise was great as I listened to nature starting the day.   As my custom as become I fired up the tea kettle and used my “clever coffee dripper” to make an excellent cup of coffee and fed Ria.
Ria next to my new step ladder

I was surprised as I was driving out that many others had opted for this road and the dispersed camping sites.   I stopped for a shower (ahhhh) and a breakfast burrito then proceeded to drive through the park on my way to Bryce Canyon National Park.





Got to Bryce and settled into a campsite within the park and did a bit of camper organization work that I had been wanting to do.   Ria is running for mayor again trying to meet as many of the neighbors as the leash will allow.   She is also trying to pull my arm off as she wants to meet the mule deer that are roaming around the area. 



Think I will have a big bowl of green chili for dinner and get a good night’s sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment